Friday, January 6, 2012

Gift Guide: Ebelskivers!

I don't know about you, but I LOVE shopping for wedding gifts. Printing out the registry, searching the aisles until I find the perfect gift...it's like a scavenger hunt! Or maybe you're the over-achieving-type...I remember my mom would always keep a few waffle irons in her closet as her go-to wedding gift...smart, right? Though that method helps you out in a pinch, I prefer to put in some time and pick out something fun.

I'm highly aware that not everyone loves shopping as much as I do, so if the thought of picking out a wedding gift causes you to break out in a sweat, here's a fail-proof guide to the wedding gift.

I try to stick with a theme...all kitchen items, bathroom accessories, etc. I usually buy one main gift and throw in a few smaller items; I personally enjoy opening a few things versus only one.

As an avid breakfast-lover, I would DIE to get a gift like this...Who doesn't love pancake balls that you can fill with yummy things like chocolate, fruit & jam? mmmmmmmm






So there you have it! Get the pan, some ebelskiver pancake mix, the ebelskiver cookbook & those clever flipping tools & voila! You have a thoughtful gift for the bride & groom. And if you want to be really clever, add in a gift certificate to a local restaurant that serves said ebelskivers (like Valhalla in downtown Visalia).
Bon apetit!

Photo Source: Williams-Sonoma

No comments:

Post a Comment