Friday, March 14, 2014

{real wedding} tiffany + erick

I can't say enough about this one!  I love seeing a friend enter into a new season of life.  Tiff + Erick's wedding weekend was full of friends, family & fun!  We ate In-N-Out by the pool, played corn hole, got mani/pedis, laughed, danced, ran around making sure every detail was perfect, prayed, and after it was all over, crashed!  Exhausted but happy.  It all resulted in a pretty picture-perfect day.  See for yourself!










From one shoe girl to another...I was in LOVE with these beauties!

 I was honored to also be a part of Tiff's wedding party...I spent half the day like this, half-way ready, as I ran around.


 This girl is flawless! 
















Pretty sure I can say he's the cutest ring bearer EVER!

It was an honor to share this moment with Tiff & her dad...love their relationship.







I loved the "royal wedding" theme...fitting for Tiff's love of all things British.












Let me tell you...if you didn't see these brothers tearin' it up on the dance floor, you MISSED OUT!  They've got moooooovessssssssssssss!
 


Love you two!!!!!!!

Venue & Catering: Ruby Hill Golf Club, Pleasanton CA
Photographer: Gina Halferty
Ceremony Music:  An Elegant Touch of Strings
Cake: Le Gatreau Elegant
Chair Covers: Chesha's Flowers & Accents
Florist: Katherine Bergman Floral Designs
DJ: Brad Kinney Productions
Lighting: A-Touch Lighting
Bride's Hair: Chayenne at Bellezza Cristali's Hair Salon, Danville CA

 photo sig_zpsd5c21878.png

No comments:

Post a Comment