Thursday, February 13, 2014

{engaged} lauren + daniel

Wow...I am FULLY aware of how long it's been since I've given this blog some LOVE!  Life has been a little crazy {to say the least!} but I'm so excited for the month of March...  One wedding in a wheat field and one in Avila Beach.  Yep...it's times like this when my job definitely doesn't suck! ;)  

Lauren + Daniel took engagement photos in Newport Beach...not only are they super photogenic & adorable together, they're so fun!  You can't help but want to be friends with them.  (side note...I went to HS with Daniel...I tried not to hold it against him when he reminded me that I was a senior when he was a freshman...does that mean I'm getting old?!? ;)  Enjoy...











Photographer:  the incredible Megan Welker 

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment