Sunday, February 10, 2013

{real wedding} samantha + david

Samantha + David had a picture perfect wedding...complete with giraffe feeding, custom terrarium favors handmade by the Father of the Bride, the cutest ring bearer/flower girl {just because they're my best friend's kiddos doesn't mean I'm biased!} & cotton candy!  Check it out...










Adorable towelettes in the restroom...

The amazing handmade terrarium favors!


Stunning Mother of the Bride...



Sibling love...



 See what I mean about cute flower girl??  
Crazy Molly Bean...



Couldn't ask for a better setting...







Seriously adorable ring bearer Willy...

 Proud Father of the Bride with his labor of love...








 How awesome to feed a giraffe at the reception?!?!

I had to post one more of sweet Molly...

And the gorgeous maids...Aunt, Sister & Sister-in-Law {plus my Bestie} of the Bride




Venue: Santa Barbara Zoo
Photographer: Austin & Dara Photography
Photo Booth: My Flash Booth 
Catering: Rincon Catering
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment