Wednesday, January 30, 2013

{real wedding} melinda + drew

I love when clients feel more like friends... Melinda is such a sweetheart & I had so much fun coordinating their Big Day!  The setting was GORGEOUS... a Southern Plantation in the middle of the Central Valley.  Pops of orange, burlap, wheat, mason jars, the cutest flower girl EVER!...it all made for the perfect day.



The Beautiful Bride

Isn't this place amazing?!





















I love this shot of Drew waiting for his bride...





 I love a good whiskey bar!






 See what I mean about cutest flower girl?!?!?





The lovely Emily working her magic!













Congrats you guys!!

Venue: Private Residence, Hanford CA
Catering: Cal's Catering
Photographer: Ruth Marie Photography
Florist: Sweet Memories
Cake/Cupcakes: Goodies Cookies 
Restrooms: Potter's

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment