Tuesday, March 8, 2011

{real wedding} Lauren + Tim

On Saturday, February 26th Lauren & Tim got married. I met Lauren's mom at a venue I used to work at. I shared in her excitement as her daughter got engaged in Paris. As soon as I met Lauren & Tim I loved being around them. You could tell how head over heels in love they were. I was honored to be a part of their wedding day.

Check out this knockout bride & rock star groom...starting with killer purple heels...














I mean, really, this is magazine material right here




The 80's cover band rocked it & the cake pops were delish!
Congrats you two!

Venue: Rancho Las Lomas
Catering: 24 Carrots
Cake: It's All About the Cake
Florals: Marcia Johnson
Photographer: Mary Rosenbaum
Ceremony Music: Naples Chamber Ensembles
80's Cover Band: Neurotic City

No comments:

Post a Comment