Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Happy Birthday Joyce!

Over the summer I had the privilege of coordinating Miss Joyce's 80th Birthday Party! It was so great seeing her with family & friends, celebrating her life. I pray that when I'm 80 my friends & family will have the same wonderful things to say about me that Joyce's said about her.

The Birthday Girl!
Joyce's daughter had this beautiful garden backyard, a perfect spot for a celebration.

A table full of memories...a hit with guests.
One of my favorite pictures of Joyce...adorable!
We discovered some other things that got their start in 1930...Snickers was one of them!

Delicious food provided by Ascent Events
Chip, owner & head chef at Ascent Events, made these amazing & enormous chocolate chip cookies as favors.



Hard at work setting out placecards
I also made the centerpieces

Cake provided by Ascent Events, additional desserts provided by family







Family Photo
Here's to many more birthdays, Joyce!

Photos by Mary Rosenbaum

1 comment:

  1. Yeah dear! I agree that this Venue and party is quite different from others. My friend works in an event management firm and he had recommended similar venues for my karaoke themed birthday party. It is such an awesome venue.

    ReplyDelete