Wednesday, September 15, 2010

{real wedding} Lyssa Rae + Chase

While every wedding is unique & spectacular in its own way, I must say I am absolutely in love with this wedding... Equals D Photography did a fabulous job capturing it, as you are about to see. Lyssa Rae was a jaw-droppingly gorgesous bride, and so sweet! Right from the start I felt as though I were helping a girlfriend with her wedding. I can't help but smile as I think about her wedding day. Lyssa Rae, thank you for letting me be a part of it all!



Love this shot of Lyssa Rae with her dad, right before the walk down the aisle

They did it!
One of my all-time favorite bridesmaid shots
and I love the color of this guys shot
sisters... check out those gorgeous bouquets by La Tulipe




She is just radiant!





Venue: Bella Collina, San Clemente
Catering: Jay's Catering
Photography: Equals D Photography

No comments:

Post a Comment