Friday, August 20, 2010

Must Haves

When I was engaged one of my favorite days was putting together our registry. It was the best! All that shopping and no spending. ;) If I got to spend someone else's money today, here's what I'd ask for: I am super excited about this thing...it's a corn peeler, so it takes the corn off the cob for you! I may have to buy this.


Adorable

So we all know the Swedes must be brilliant when they come up with stuff like this...after you grate your cheese, there's a lid that transforms your grater into Tupperware!

This is $59.95 for 10 pieces! If you get them separately they're $10 each.

Cookie cutters for every season...what could be better!


So this is a panini press but it's also just like a George Foreman grill...so useful!

Homemade ice cream? Yes please!

There's a recipe for salted caramel ice cream in here; yum!
I love initials & monograms...use these on your head table & then in your house!

This is 4 items in 1!
I wish you could register at antique stores & thift shops to find beauties like these...

You can't have too many cutting boards. Well, you can, but at least 3 or 4 are necessary.

No comments:

Post a Comment